This silicon hard drive protector sleeve provides a layer of sturdy protection against potential shock/impact damage for your uninstalled 2.5 inch hard drives. The hard drive protector features a durable silicon design and a ventilation hole in the top for enhanced heat dissipation. This versatile hard drive sleeve offers the flexibility to fit most IDE and SATA/SAS 2.5 inch HDDs. The silicon sleeve features a tip cover that's specifically designed to protect the hard drive interface ports during transportation, but can be removed for installation. An ideal solution for keeping unused drives safe while not in use, the silicon drive sleeve is a perfect addition to our bare drive (trayless) hard drive enclosures.
- Allows hard drives to be stackable with greater security
- Fits most 2.5 in desktop hard drives
- Provide sturdy protection for shock and impact
- Removable end for interface protection
- Ventilation holes for greater heat dissipation