This product is NON-returnable
- CE Certified
- Immediate results within 10-15 minutes
- Significant time and cost savings over lab methods
- Easy to use and read
- No specialist equipment needed
- Cassette test using a blood sample
- Intended for Health Professional Use
- Box of 24 Test Kits
The Panodyne COVID-19 Antibody IgM/IgG Rapid Test Kit, EU and UK CE certification and regulatory MHRA approval, is intended for Health Professional Use to help identify whether, for example, patients and those in social care settings have had COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – even if no obvious symptoms are present.
Quick results in just 10-15 minutes with up to 94.6% accuracy
The point of care test uses a fingertip blood sample to detect the presence of antibodies produced by the body's immune system, and a positive or negative result is shown within just 10 to 15 minutes of testing, with an accuracy of up to 94.6%.
What is included in the box?
24 Individually Boxed Antibody Test Kits. Each individual test kit includes 1x alcohol wipe, 1x sterile lancet, 1x pipette, 1x cassette, diluent solution, plus full usage instructions, which are all located inside a sealed test kit wallet.
Should be administered by medically trained personnel
Whilst the test kit works very quickly, requires no specialist equipment, is easy to use, and test results are easy to read, the manufacturers recommend that the kit should be administered by medically trained personnel. Also please note that if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, you must follow Government guidelines in terms of isolating and testing.
Easy to read results
The results will inform you of the following, although please be aware that if the C line does not appear, the test is invalid. There is 1 negative and 3 positive results:
- Negative Result: If only the quality control line (C) appears and the detection lines G and M are not visible, then no novel coronavirus antibody has been detected and the result is negative.
- Positive Result: M only - if both the quality control line (C) and the detection line M appears, then the novel coronavirus IgM antibody has been detected and the result is positive for the IgM antibody. IgM - Your body has recently produced new antibodies to fight the virus, meaning you have had COVID-19.
- Positive Result: G only - if both the quality control line (C) and the detection line G appears, then the novel coronavirus IgG antibody has been detected and the result is positive for the IgG antibody. IgG - You have had COVID-19 and your body has produced antibodies to fight the virus.
- Positive Result: G and M - if the quality control line (C) and both detection lines G and M appear, then the novel coronavirus IgG and IgM antibodies have been detected and the result is positive for both the IgG and IgM antibodies. IgG and IgM - You are in the latter stages of COVID-19 and are currently fighting off the virus.
Please always follow the latest government guidelines and medical advice. Please read and follow the instructions carefully.