The Colop Green Line Printer 20 POSTED Word Stamp is an environmentally friendly stamp. During the manufacturing process, the plastics used are produced form over 80% recycled material - the packaging is made from 100% colourless, recycled cardboard. New design in the Printer series. The pre-punched index card, protected by an index-window, shows the complete imprint. Stopper feet prevent the stamp from sliding while stamping. For all versions only one size of spare pad is needed - this saves space and reduces the storage costs. The ideal size for the most important messages. Generates a rectangular imprint. This very popular format is particularly suited to addresses and/or logos.
- The self-inking stamp range predominantly made from sustainable and recycled material
- Slim design - smaller and handier than comparable products
- Handle design allows equal spread of pressure for highest quality prints
- A minimum of between 75% and 80% recycled plastic is used
- Green Line packaging is made from 100% unbleached recycled cardboard