The Brother PT-D450VP is a feature-packed label printer from the P-touch range with standalone label printing ability and PC connectivity. Design and print labels with a choice of fonts, symbols and barcodes using the QWERTY keyboard, one-touch function keys and backlit display without a PC. Or plug it in via USB to print labels from your PC using the included PT-Editor software. It uses TZ tape up to 18mm wide for long-lasting labels that are heat, light and water resistant.
- Portable standalone label printer with PC connectivity
- Design labels using the backlit 320x120 dot display or your PC
- Uses P-touch TZ tape (up to 18mm wide) for heat, light, water and chemical resistant labels
- QWERTY keyboard and one-touch function keys for easy text input and formatting
- Prints up to 20mm per second
- Powered by 6x AA batteries (not included) or AC adapter (supplied)
- Box includes USB cable and 18mm black-on-white tape cassette